Brown Bear Brown Bear

Just wanted to close the week out with a little summary of what we've been up to. The kids have been working really hard on their literacy and math centers, and are really enjoying the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?". We have only read it two times but they are already trying to say a lot of the words with me which is quite good for second language learners. I am also excited to announce my new "Brown Bear" clipart. I finished them at the end of the unit so we didn't get to use them, but they are now available for download.


Click Here to get your copy!

I also made a pack of activities to go along with Brown Bear for next year. To get your own copy of the 64 page literacy and math pack Click Here

We summarized the week by discussing the characters and putting them in order in which they appeared in the story. Then we colored, cut out, and pasted the characters in order onto a head band. Nice summarizing activity to see which students remembered the correct order.






I am also super excited for my new number line. Took a few days to complete it all; laminate and cut out, then mount on the wall, but I am so pleased with the outcome!






To get your own copy Click Here
(Please not Arabic translations are not included)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Unit

Sublime Space Unit

Fantastic Five Senses Unit