Searching for Time, Scavenger Hunt FREEBIE!

This week my 2nd grade students have been learning how to tell time to the hour. I found some really great videos to share with them from YouTube, and they really started to grasp the concept. To help reinforce it...yup, you guessed it...we did a scavenger hunt entitled:

HIP HOP AROUND THE CLOCK

I found photos of 12 different types of clocks each depicting a different hour. I matched them up with letters and hid them around the room. The students had to write the time in both digital and analog form. The winner of the search got to be Mr. Wolf when we played outside with "What Time Is It Mr. Wolf?"

Here are some photos below and the link to my TPT store for the FREEBIE!

(Please note that this products is aligned with Grade 1 Common Core Standard)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Unit

Sublime Space Unit

Fantastic Five Senses Unit